How to take Measurements
To get statistics for the size charts, which you will find on each specific Undersuit Info’ page, we have laid out some suits & got out a tape measure so the dimensions are the smallest they could be.
Please note the waist of a Weezle is elasticated & measured un-stretched & will have 2-3 inches, 3-4 cms of ‘give’.
Here is how to measure up for your Weezle Undersuit
- Waist: between hip & lower rib
- Hip: the widest part of the hip/bottom
- Chest: around the nipple area
- Torso: from top of sternum (the suprasternal notch) to crutch
- Arm: for 1 piece suits; measure from wrist bone to where the shoulder seam of a shirt would be on top of arm
- Arm; for Oxygen Jacket & Hydrogen Jacket; measure under arm.
- Leg: From crutch to ankle bone
Here is how to measure up for your Weezle Waistcoat or Jacket
Here is how to measure for an It’s A Wrap